torsdag 16. desember 2010

Obesrvational drawing

This semester we were told to draw 12 observational drawing.
that means we had alot of time to do it on......sadly.....most of us forgot it and it becaume a frustrating momentum here in the end. were we also was rounding up the last oblig of this semester.

Luckely im done and here can you see some of my results.

Im more of a sketcher the na renderer so alot of my work were more trying to quickly sketch out forms and structure from what i see. I was hoping to paint some oudor landscape but since i waited until wintertime i din't dear to do so.


Enjoy.


 a Majo tube, and a profile portret of my deskbuddy

 sketches of some things i found in the basement

 my pencil.....how did i manage to draw this image?

 more sketches of things hanging around

 My hand. 

 The view from the classroom. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar