mandag 6. september 2010

Moving on with the assignement.

The school shared some cool rigs with us but we were told to pick one we have used before

" This is NOT the time to learn a new rig"

well well, Im really rookie on this rigs anyway, so I think I gonna go for the new CAT rig in 3ds max 2011 They look great, easy to use, no faces and good looking characters that will help me tell the story. Also i can use the awesome F1 button if i get inn trouble with it. Not something you can with custom rigs if they screw up.

1 point for me figuring the first step

what rig to use ? - check
Gather resources -
Now lets gather references weeee. lets move to the youtube and surfe the world wave web!

Edit: I almost forgot i had this book at hand.

http://www.amazon.com/Animators-Survival-Kit-Richard-Williams/dp/0571202284

A really great animation book. I used it quite a bit last year, and I'm for sure gonna find some usefulness in this book this year to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar